Distinctive features of the artichokes are:
the working of only and exclusively fresh artichokes without the use of artichokes in brine and the conservation in Olio Pace Saporito Olive Oil (an oil certified for a minimum content of 50% extra virgin olive oil)
Confection: 280 gr each net weight glass jar
Fresh Artichokes 60%;
Olive Oil 39%;
salt, acidity regulator: citric acid, ascorbic acid.
It does not contain preservatives, the citric acid and ascorbic acid are of natural origin and not of synthesis and their function is to correct the acidity of the product.
The production takes place in an environment that does not use nuts, flour and starch.
The production process
1. The artichokes are picked by hand in the month of May and brought to the company in perforated containers which allows for ventilation to the artichokes;
2. On arrival, the artichokes are immediately washed, stripped of the outer leaves (we only confection the heart of the artichoke) and cut into segments;
3. The artichokes are then immersed in a solution made up of acidulated and salty water;
4. They are then dried for a few seconds. In this way they lose the excess water.
5. Having finished this phase the jars are filled by hand and then topped with olive oil.
6. The next phase involves the closing of the jars and the subsequent pasteurisation in autoclave.
7. The last phase foresees the cleaning and the labeling of the jars, with the sampling for a stability test in a thermostat fridge.
Within 48 hours of being collected, the artichokes are worked on.
The pasteurisation allows conservation of the product for 3 years
They can be used as a side dish or directly as an ingredient for the preparation of a tasty pasta or risotto dish. Cut into thin slices they are ideal as an alternative accompaniment to red meats.
It is also suggested to use the the Olive Oil as a condiment directly onto the dish.
UNI EN ISO 9001
UNI EN ISO 14001