The needs of the people changed dramatically in the last years, today companies are asked not just to make high quality products, but also to offer guarantees in terms of safety and health of people.
The companies’ ability to meet moral and social needs, besides the quality of the products, has become of paramount importance.
Fratelli Pace has always believed that meeting its clients’ needs was an essential element to make their company grow and always supported the company certifications:
- in 2000 Frantoio Oleario F.lli PACE implemented the certified quality system in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9002 ed. 1994 regulation;
- in 2001 the growing demand of organic products led the company to request and obtain the certification for organic extra-virgin olive oil in compliance with Reg. CE 2091/92;
- in 2002 the company obtained the product certification for extra-virgin and olive oil Saporito in compliance with the voluntary certification scheme for food processing industry;
- in 2003 the company quality system was adapted to the new norm UNI EN ISO 9001 ed. 2000;
- in 2006 the Environmental Management System was implemented and certified in compliance with UNI EN ISO 14001 ed. 2004
Today Frantoio Pace is the only oil mill in Italy to have all those certifications.